1. Mayank Verma. LLM (Master’s of Law). School of Oriental and African Sciences.
2. Anneka He. Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery. University College London.
3. Hiroki Watarai. Master’s Public Administration. Tsinghua University.
4. Chisato Ito. Master’s of Public Health (Global Health Concentration). Simon Fraser University.
5. Eugene Lee. Master’s Health Policy Administration. Yale School of Public Health.
WHO Publications (Co-Authorship or Contributions)
1. Kyle Ragins
Intern, Health Statistics and Information Systems (July – October 2012)
2. Zia Saleh
Intern, Public Health and Environment (Summer 2012)
3. Ashton Barnett-Vanes
Intern, Emergency Risk Management & Humanitarian Response (Summer 2012)
4. Inge Wessels
Intern, Violence and Injury Prevention and Disability (June – July 2012)
5. Laurien Rook, Julisca Cesar, Faraz Chavoushi, Vicki Wong, Lily Smith, Rachel Wittenauer, and Shuichi Jack Suzuki
Intern, Essential Medicines and Pharmaceutical Policies (August – October 2012)
6. Tiiu Sildva
Intern, WHO HQ, Social Determinants of Health (September – November 2012)
Other Publications (Co-Authorship or Contributions)
Improving health in humanitarian crises: from reactive to proactive. The Lancet 2013.
2. Tara Kedia
Craig, Sienna. Healing Elements: Efficacy and the Social Ecologies of Tibetan Medicine. University of California Press 2012.
We would like to hear about your achievements to share them with alumni in the next newsletter. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and keep us updated!